Fit Companion is an Android and WearOS app based on the Google Fit platform. It is
designed to help you stay active during the day, create Google Fit goals and easily
analyse your Google Fit data.
Fit Companion is not meant to be a complete fitness tracking app. Instead it is meant
to extend the existing Google Fit platform with some additional features.
- Avoid too much sitting during the day with Active Hours and move reminders.
- Create your own fitness goals and use live data from Google Fit* to follow up on
- Advanced sleep analysis with support for sleep stages and sleep heart rate
- See progress on all your custom fitness goals directly on your home screen with
multiple widget support.
- Weight management with support for body fat and lean body mass. Add weight goals to lose/gain/maintain weight.
- Advanced standalone WearOS app with nearly equal functionality as the Android
- Wear OS Tiles support: get an instant overview of your fitness goals. The goals
are updated with live data from Google Fit.
- See progress at a glance on your WearOS watch with complicatons for activity
goals and move reminders. The complications are updated with live data directly
from Google Fit.
- A monthly workout calendar showing a monthly overview of all your logged workout
- A detailed analysis of your workout session data. See heart rate, speed,
distance, heart rate zones, pace per km/mile, strength training analysis and many other types of data.
- Analyse your Google Fit fitness data in a multitude of ways:
- Overlay data from 2 fitness sources on the same chart so you can see
correlations between them.
- Aggregate your data from everything to 1 minute intervals up to a month
- Analyze the details of your heart rate.
- See up to one year of data at a time.
- Change the anchor date from which to display your fitness data so you
can view data from any time.
- Easily export data to a comma separated file to analyse further in for example a
spreadsheet like Excel (premium feature).
*) A Google account is needed to use Fit Companion. It uses fitness data from Google
Fit Companion is free for standard use but you can upgrade to a premium version with
some extra features. Read more here.